Attachments Opened Up

• joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

As of noon EST today, file attachments should be available to everyone in all forums. This has been done to allow people to post screen shots of website problems, entries to digital art competitions, and everything else that attachments are useful for and I'm forgetting to mention at the moment.

Under the message box and save/preview/submit buttons you should see an "Additional Posting Preferences" area.
Within that area you should see a "Upload Attachment" link.

When you click that link, you should see an upload form. Within that form you should see a list of extensions which are allowed. If you hold your mouse over an extension type you should see the maximum filesize allowed for that type.

Attachments:
Untitled.jpg

You can't see my mouse in this screen shot, but it was sitting over the GIF extension circled.

The current filesize limits are fairly generous considering what I've seen on other forums. Let's not ruin it by uploading a fullsized 2MB image when a lower resolution 150KB image would get the point across just the same out of laziness. :)

If for some reason you can't see the attachment form, be sure to let someone with a red name know. :)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post