Looking for members to help Ozzu

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Breeze wrote:
I would be interested in being a website reviewer - I haven't been too active of late on Ozzu due to starting university but things are calming down now. :)

Just curious if you have any interest in writing photography tutorials. It's apparent your skills are quite good.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

UPSGuy wrote:
I'll offer to help out with the headliner's group. If I could, I'd like to stay native to the Programmer's thread, but I could probably find other filler if necessary.

Thanks for your offer UPSGuy. That is actually exactly what I am looking for when it comes to the Headliner's group. If accepted to the group I would want you to create important topics/threads in the field you know best at, such as programming in your case. We would have other headliner members in the group that would be responsible for other types of topics. I feel this way you can stick to what you are best at, and in this case make topics that are important and relevant to other programmers. It also allows you to focus on one area for headlines, which shouldn't make things too overwhelming.
  • StreetDog
  • Born
  • Born
  • StreetDog

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

I can make translations from english to spanish. I can receive assignments and to translate them from the Spanis Headlines and tutorial groups.

Believe me, I can translate better than write, and, of course better than the machine.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I could be a website reviewer and/or greeter.

My profile in website reviewing ;)

[url]http://www.ozzu.com/search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=Bogey&fid[]=39&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=1000&t=0&submit=Search[/url]

(Search for me on the ozzu search in the forum 'Website Reviews')

And as a greeter, I think I have adequate amount of 'people skill' to say hello and ask a few questions to make them feel appreciated.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for your offer both StreetDog and Bogey :)
  • Himanshu_2009
  • Loc: Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice ideas for ozzu members.
  • axedbydax
  • Born
  • Born
  • axedbydax

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would be interested in the OZZU Greeters.
  • frih
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am interested in Website Review Team. Can i be a part of this good team? I will do my best.

Truly speaking, i am not very much active in ozzu but yes i have participated in other forums also like digitalpoint,namepros,etc...but i will become more active here.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
Breeze wrote:
I would be interested in being a website reviewer - I haven't been too active of late on Ozzu due to starting university but things are calming down now. :)

Just curious if you have any interest in writing photography tutorials. It's apparent your skills are quite good.

I'd read them... even if you don't get promoted to being a tutorial writer, I'd really want some of those tutorials Breeze :D
  • natas
  • PHP Ninja
  • Proficient
  • natas
  • Loc: AFK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would be interested in doing website reviews.. I am an experienced freelance writer and can devote quite a bit of time to this.
  • Reflections
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank u very much for your offer.

I am interested join in your team. I have been working as a SEO analyst since last five years and a good hold on different forums.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

axedbydax wrote:
I would be interested in the OZZU Greeters.

Thanks for being willing to help! Could you please also let us know why you think you would be good at this task? Thanks!
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

frih wrote:
I am interested in Website Review Team. Can i be a part of this good team? I will do my best.

Truly speaking, i am not very much active in ozzu but yes i have participated in other forums also like digitalpoint,namepros,etc...but i will become more active here.

Thanks for your interest as well and looking forward to you being more active here! Could you please also post here on why you think you would be a good fit for the website review team. Thanks!
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Reflections wrote:
Thank u very much for you offer.

I am interested join in your team. I have been working as a SEO analyst since last five years and a good hold on different forums.

Which area would you be interested in helping in? and why do you think you would be a good fit for that area?

kristan wrote:
I have a data recovery software experience so what kind of task should i handle?

Do any of the tasks we have listed above interest you? If not do you know of some way that you think you could be useful for members at Ozzu? We are open to suggestions if you do not see anything in the list on the first post in this thread.
  • unitec
  • Born
  • Born
  • unitec

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'd be happy to help in all issues related to voip like video phone, web conferencing, online tv etc.
I've my master degree in electronics and run a voip review site since 2003.
  • affiliate4dating
  • Born
  • Born
  • affiliate4dating

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm in. Could be pleasant in online marketing (CPA, CPC affiliate programs and so on).

Best regards,
Oleg.
  • hobittual56
  • Born
  • Born
  • hobittual56

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am flattered to be invited to contribute, but as i know such a small amount about web design and construction, and i have only contributed once, i think it is, to the site. I can't see you letting me loose with your best China. Although i am definitely a people person and i would be excellent as a greeter, just not one of those in Wal-Mart. Plus have you considered how an untrained eye envisages what is out there, we are not all experts?
  • pokerknave

Post 3+ Months Ago

I dont mind being a meet and greet
  • seohp
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • seohp
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great, good Idea ozzu,
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

affiliate4dating wrote:
I'm in. Could be pleasant in online marketing (CPA, CPC affiliate programs and so on).

Best regards,
Oleg.

What exactly would you be interested in doing that is on our list? Or do you have some sort of other idea for a task? Also please let me know why you think you would be good at that.

hobittual56 wrote:
I am flattered to be invited to contribute, but as i know such a small amount about web design and construction, and i have only contributed once, i think it is, to the site. I can't see you letting me loose with your best China. Although i am definitely a people person and i would be excellent as a greeter, just not one of those in Wal-Mart. Plus have you considered how an untrained eye envisages what is out there, we are not all experts?

pokerknave wrote:
I dont mind being a meet and greet

Thanks for your offer both hobittual56 and pokerknave :)
  • aamir777
  • Born
  • Born
  • aamir777
  • Loc: Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good idea.

Please count me for Ozzu Greeters.
  • Slim87
  • Born
  • Born
  • Slim87

Post 3+ Months Ago

With u all the way Man......
  • hazephase
  • Born
  • Born
  • hazephase

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would like to help you guys out. I would like to be a Ozzu Greeters
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
Breeze wrote:

I hadn't thought about that - sounds like fun :D I'm up for it BW!
  • lindsay
  • Student
  • Student
  • lindsay

Post 3+ Months Ago

i am very interested to join the group.

i learn many more things from this new group.
  • yomi
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Nigeria

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the opportunity OZZU.

I'd like to be an OZZU Greeter. I do a lot of work outside my employment that involves me greeting people. I deal with new members in my church community, my task is to get them settled and comfortable in a smaller cell group within the church.

I'd also like to participate in the Headliners Group. I would need to stretch myself to do this but I am interested. I just dont know if i can post a message EVERYDAY. I do enjoy exploring new technologies and innovation
  • blueray11
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • blueray11

Post 3+ Months Ago

This proposal may take more review for the good result. But I interested for your proposal.
  • zhouyi
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: China

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, so many talents come for this position! It's a little pity,I don't know much about IT tech.
Yes.Some of us benefit from ozzu.com,we'd be happy if we can do something for ozzu.com now.
Cheers.
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

For all those who have voiced their concerns about wanting to participate, but not feeling that they're able to contribute IT-wise, I implore you to consider the greeter's role. You can still do your part to help!
  • galacon
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Libertyville, IL, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Brian:

I have been meaning to get more involved here, as I have gotten a lot out of the joint already and wouldn't mind giving back a bit...

I am willing to do reviews, tutorials, and write headliners or whatever you need.

Let me know where I can help share the load!

Peace,

Glenn "Gman" Grundberg
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 150 posts