MEET THE MODERATORS

• lioness
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

When are you adding SB to the page? (or has he not found a suitable photo yet) ha ha ;)
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am sorry to inform you that SB is a faceless man (quote) and we are trying to find him one that's suitable to his personality. Stay tuned for further update.
  • Combatcoda
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Tx

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have to say the moderators I have met, I talked to some of them on msn/and in pms and are very nice, helpful and will talk to you. So if you have any questions or want to report spam, don't think that the Moderator is going to get mad, they will be more than happy to assist you in any matter. If they can't do anything about it, they wont be a butt about it.

Hail Ozzu.com
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Combatcoda wrote:
I have to say the moderators I have met, I talked to some of them on msn/and in pms and are very nice, helpful and will talk to you. So if you have any questions or want to report spam, don't think that the Moderator is going to get mad, they will be more than happy to assist you in any matter. If they can't do anything about it, they wont be a butt about it.

Hail Ozzu.com

Now the mods will hate you :lol: you gave them more work :lol: :D of course I'm just kidding :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 34 posts