i cant connect my mac to msn, please help

• LuN@
  • Born
  • Born
  • LuN@
  • Loc: uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok this is the deal
I m new to macs and i m having a hard time loggin in msn. The internet is working just fine but still i cant listen to radio stations over the web. I m living in halls so I know for sure they have the settings set up in such way to protect the system or something like that..just making our lifes harder...but i aslo know that some previous residents changed some settings on their mac and could log on just fine. hope someone can help me. thanx

LuN@
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

OK, when you say "login to MSN", do you mean MSN Messenger? You don't need MSN to listen to Internet radio.

Are you using Safari to browse web pages?
  • LuN@
  • Born
  • Born
  • LuN@
  • Loc: uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes i mean msn messenger. I know i cant listen to radio with msn, i talking about another webpage and i thought it had to do with the same problem as messenger. and yes i m using safari
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are you using MSN Messenger itself for Mac or some other program? I personally use Adium for IM's since it supports all of the main IM services (AIM, MSN, Yahoo, etc) and has the nicest design of any other IM client for the Mac.

Is there any specific error that you're receiving when you try to log in to MSN or try to do anything else online?
  • idkwot
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • idkwot

Post 3+ Months Ago

i recommend adium also, has always worked great for me

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts