iPhone 5? Nope, its the iPhone 4S

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I am angry. Your lucky you got one, I should have done it your way but was thinking this way would be much easier. I was completely wrong. Not only did they screw up the order, had to make numerous calls to resolve the issue. Finally once resolved they said I would be getting it today on the 14th. I have been eagerly watching the website for any shipping status updates. None. I called today and they think I will be back-ordered until the end of the month due to the fact my order had a few issues. Makes me angry because I was one of the first to originally order and it wasn't my fault AT&T is a complete unorganized mess. I should have just bought from Apple directly, I heard people are having much better luck that way. I won't be per-ordering ever from AT&T again, that was a nightmare and they were completely not prepared for this.

Sad that I probably won't have my hands on one for a few weeks. I thought about going in the store to get one and then cancelling my order, but I have read around that has only caused further messes which I do not want to deal with.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

My network provider wouldn't let me pre order, so I had no choice to go past store. Guessing they didn't want to have the issues you've experienced.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Did you ever get one? or are you still waiting Brian?

I'll be onto my second 4S on Tuesday due to a fault with the volume up button not working on my current phone. Stocks for the exact model i have will be back in that store on Tuesday.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Still waiting. After the 7th they said 21 to 28 days before the next shipment comes in :(
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow... that sucks. When I went to buy my iPhone 4, it was there already... the lady just went to the back door and brought it out...
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just got an e-mail, finally they are being shipped! Supposed to arrive by Friday!
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great news.

Have they done anything to apologise, as in offer you some sort of discount or refund?

Assuming this was both phones you ordered for you and your wife? Did she end up finding out that she was getting an iPhone 4S then?
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah I told her, so she knows she is getting one too. I couldn't wait any longer. She was really excited!

I called and complained after I never got it on the first round, and they waived our $18 upgrade fees for each phone. So that is about all I was able to get out of waiting this long.
  • DianaDiana89
  • Born
  • Born
  • DianaDiana89

Post 3+ Months Ago

I WANT to buy an iphone 4s too . i am a bit disappointed that i have to wait for iphone 5 so i am forced to buy iphone 4s
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

DianaDiana89 wrote:
I WANT to buy an iphone 4s too . i am a bit disappointed that i have to wait for iphone 5 so i am forced to buy iphone 4s

You won't have to wait long. I imagine the iPhone 5 will be available before next summer.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

My wife found this earlier on Youtube, where a husband and wife are arguing using Siri. Thought it was funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2xvHoF4vUc
  • nayanlaldas
  • Born
  • Born
  • nayanlaldas

Post 3+ Months Ago

i want to buy a 4s but it is very expensive in our country.....

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 42 posts