IPhone 5

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here is leaked images of the new iPhone 5 which many believe will be announced on June 11th.

http://9to5mac.com/2012/05/29/photos-bl ... k-present/

The website linked has a reputation of leaking accurate information of previous iPhones.

What do you think?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think I would be a little annoyed if they released the iPhone 5 so quickly. I am sure there would be others with my opinion as many of us had to renew a two year contract to get the last iPhone, and until that runs out the iPhone 5 would be too expensive to get.

As far as the few photos there, I think the back of the phone is ugly, that may not be the final look though.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Probably more annoying to you because by the sounds of things you only got your iPhone 4S about 2 weeks ago after the hassle you got with your provider :lol:
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am really annoyed at Apple bringing out upgraded versions of their products so quickly. I still have my iPhone 4 on contract 2 years and by the time its off contract their will have been two versions released. This is very very wrong. iPad is just as bad. Very greedy of them I think.
  • Gooseman
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Gooseman

Post 3+ Months Ago

You'll never see any pictures with the new iPhone before the official launch. The same happened with 4...there were a lot of pics, but none resembled the new model.
  • sergeyL
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sergeyL

Post 3+ Months Ago

finally we got it!!!new Iphone 5! i really like it due to its functions and designe of course.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

sergeyL wrote:
finally we got it!!!new Iphone 5! i really like it due to its functions and designe of course.

lol, end of the day it is just a phone.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love the iPhone but I detest how often they release new versions, that includes the iPad. I heard they also changed the plug too. We're upgrading soon but going from 4 to 4S because all our equipment uses the old plug and besides, the new 5 won't be available here until next year sometime.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Gooseman wrote:
You'll never see any pictures with the new iPhone before the official launch. The same happened with 4...there were a lot of pics, but none resembled the new model.

As mentioned in my original post, the website has a reputation of releasing accurate information and images of iphones prior to release. It was no surprise to em that the phone released looked exactly like those i posted about 4 months before the phone was released.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice work SB. We ended up ordering the i5 in the end, haven't got it yet though.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'll be getting one early next year likely. Not likely going to lose sleep if i don't have an iPhone.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts