parallels

• gu3
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NCL- England

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://esd.element5.com/cart.html?PRODUCT[300134581]=1&languageid=1&cartcoupon=1&backlink=http://www.parallels.com/en/products/&nolselection=1

it lets you run 2 OS at the same time on your mac. i found out about it because my uncle uses it to run xp inside his mac OS. just thought id let you no about it :)
  • bleepnik
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: South Jersey, US

Post 3+ Months Ago

Erm. Check the forum, there are loads of posts about Parallels Desktop, VMWare Fusion and BootCamp.
  • gu3
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NCL- England

Post 3+ Months Ago

sorry. i didnt meen to offend you. it was only for if people didnt no about it.
  • shaundog1978
  • Born
  • Born
  • shaundog1978
  • Loc: Anaheim CA.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey question for you guys.I'm sure that both of have heard of the new software SEO Elite only compatable with PC Windows.I was going to purchase the Parallels Desktop software and upgrade my hard drive to 160 MB just to run this software(Seo Elite).The people at Bryxen Software told me that I may run into problems and that most Mac Users end up returning the software.What up with that?I need this software to maximize my profits on my online campaigns and so do you.Tell me what you think,I think I'm just going to buy the Paralleles Desktop and just say F@#% it and go for it! Thanks

//the question is fine. However, there was no need for the off topic spam - removed

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts