Do you own an iDevice?

• navidimran
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • navidimran

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do you own an iDevice? Like an iPod,iPhone or iPad. If yes then which one and what is your experience with the device. I am an iDevice fanatic. You can also ask me any question on them.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• jflynn
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Baker City, Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

iDON'T :P
  • tastysite
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Brighouse, West Yorkshire, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

iPod Touch 1st gen - its okay but now I want an iPhone 4 which I can't afford, apple are sneaky...
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I stopped in an Apple store today while at the mall and played around with an iPhone 4 for about 10 minutes. For as much as people love to hate them, they're actually pretty slick, and iOS 4 is a very nice upgrade from previous versions.

The iPhone 4 definitely is faster than any previous ones; I don't remember the processor off the top of my head but the responsiveness is noticeably better than before.

I can, however, confirm the "left hand" issue regarding signal strength. I held one the "wrong" way in my left hand and watched the signal drop from full strength to no signal at all over about a 30 second timespan. I'm not left handed, but if I were ever to decide to buy an iPhone, I'd certainly wait until this issue is fixed.

Currently I have a 30GB iPod touch, but unfortunately it's 3300 miles away back in Pennsylvania. I didn't realize this until around Michigan :/
  • Toolbox
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Toolbox
  • Loc: CyberSpace

Post 3+ Months Ago

iPhone 32G 3GS

For years i have been on the old style phones and so now that i have a really nice phone i love it, the google maps have saved me several times.

It is a very handy device if needed but it is a penis extension, something you should not whip out every chance you get.
  • webmaster[+-]
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I had iPhone and to tell the truth I didn't like it.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

iHave an iPhone 4. The processor is A4, and real fast. I never had any other iPhones so I can't compare speeds here.

The screen is awesome! The Retina Display really makes a difference.

I have a friend who owns a Blackberry Torch and the screen is noticeably cleaners.

I should stop posting... All you hear/read from me about the iPhone is going to be good. iLike this phone.
  • Megadeth
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Mumbai

Post 3+ Months Ago

I own iPOD. I hate iDevices.
  • DianaDiana89
  • Born
  • Born
  • DianaDiana89

Post 3+ Months Ago

i have an ipod and i am planning to buy an iphone 4s by the end of the week
  • Tophead
  • Born
  • Born
  • Tophead

Post 3+ Months Ago

At the moment I don't own any iDevice, but I might be getting one in the near future. I was thinking about getting an iPhone 4. I hate the fact that apple products are so expensive.
  • Hob Bramble
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Indiana, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Cheap-as-free Motorola phone, nearly-as-cheap RCA mp3 player - iPods/Pads/Phones are cool and slick and all that good stuff, but for me I like a phone and mp3 player that are durable enough that I don't have to worry about breaking them (those big glass screens worry me), and inexpensive enough that if - or, to be more fair, when - I break them I don't need to panic about it because I can get a new one without much sweat.

That said, I won't deny the utter slickness of the iDevices these days.
  • Gooseman
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Gooseman

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have an iPhone 3G 16GB...pretty old, but it works just fine.
  • sergeyL
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sergeyL

Post 3+ Months Ago

i have an Iphone and i really like it. it is well designed and with good operating system also i had an ipod but i sold it) but i liked it too)it was nano 8th generatin. i miss it(
  • Hammer77
  • Born
  • Born
  • Hammer77

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

I have an iPhone 4S and like it very much. I am even trying to develop an own app for it. I am not really good at programming so I had to look for some help. Then found a page that gives detailed information about app development for iPhone with code snippets. The code snippets proved to be really useful during the app development (in case you are intersted you can Google on: "voip-sip-sdk/page457-How to develop an iPhone/iPad VoIP client). I belive that this could be a good starting point for others who also would like to develop an own app for iPhone or iPad. Hope you will find this information useful.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

lets see
2x3GS
1x i4
1x 80gig ipod 2nd generation
1xMacbook 2010 editon
1x macbook pro 2011 edition
1x 1999 Mac bucket
1x 2004 macbook A1095(which i am using for a laptop stand to keep it kool)

hhmm i think i have a ilife :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 15 posts