help desperatly needed for msn

• xxxxxxsamanthaxxxxxx
  • Born
  • Born
  • xxxxxxsamanthaxxxxxx

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi :D i have recently "played" with my pc and caused some problems :oops: now i need some help. i am running windows 2000. i can get on to msn from it but i have alot of stuff missing from it....i am trying to uninstall it and reinstall......the thing is i do not have an uninstall msn on here....i have looked in add/remove programmes and it isn't in there...i have done a search on my pc and it isn't on there at all :? i have looked for the msnmsgr.exe to try and reinstall from that but i haven't got that either.....i must be signing in through passport network or something as i have lost all my own emotes aswell.....would be great if i could find those again :D if not i will be happy with an uninstall/reinstall.....i have tried downloading it again.....it seems to download then i get a red cross in the download bar....can anyone help me with this? :shock:
  • xxxxxxsamanthaxxxxxx
  • Born
  • Born
  • xxxxxxsamanthaxxxxxx

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello...just alittle bit of help is needed here....it isn't about search engines or anything interesting :roll: sorry! but i am trying to download msn messenger and i can't i keep getting a red cross in the download bar and this is really doing my head in :evil: ...can someone please help?
  • xxxxxxsamanthaxxxxxx
  • Born
  • Born
  • xxxxxxsamanthaxxxxxx

Post 3+ Months Ago

i've done it myself....thanx
  • xxxxxxsamanthaxxxxxx
  • Born
  • Born
  • xxxxxxsamanthaxxxxxx

Post 3+ Months Ago

i've done it myself ....thanx
  • ITmaster21
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ITmaster21
  • Loc: Pennsylvania

Post 3+ Months Ago

were you able to actually uninstall msn or did it just let you reinstall the app after downloading?
  • sandyrusk
  • Born
  • Born
  • sandyrusk
  • Loc: Louisiana

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,This is Sandyrusk@bellsouth.net. I was running WinXP Pro,But cleaned it up,and reinstalled with WinXP Home Edition.I upgraded my IE to 7.I was also using MSN Explorer.But since I changed to Home Edition,I can't open MSN Explorer. It worked at first, but Quit.When I click to open it,It opens"System Imformation".? I tried to Remove it with no success.Doesn't show up anywhere.Tried to install it again, But it never installs. I really liked it.Can anyone help? Thanks, Sandy
  • zonker720
  • Born
  • Born
  • zonker720

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just formatted my Window XP system, and found that it cam eback with IE6!
Hallelujah! I have been trying to get a working version of IE6 set up for months so I can test new websites for compatability. (Bloody Microsoft!)

Once you go to IE7, there seems to be no way back... ;-(
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

This thread is over a year old guys...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts