Hotmail gonna cost summber 2006 $$?

• Sohaib
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Las Vegas

Post 3+ Months Ago

whats with these mails coming to me from everysingle one of my friends...

it says that hotmail gonna start costing in Summer 2006 ?/

wth :?

-sohaib
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

those emails are forwards. Basically there a post that tries to get people to forward it to all there friends, and all those friends to their friends etc. Eventually some picks up the email and sells all the addresses to spamers (is it spamer or spammer?)

That is generally the idea behind every email you get from everyone about sick children that some compan is going to donate money to, msn is going to shut down your acount unless you forward this, msn is going pay, try this presonality test, answer there 20 questions and forward to everyone you know, make a wish & if you send it to a whole bunch of people it will come true... ect.
  • sezerb
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sezerb

Post 3+ Months Ago

I highly doubt it. MSN will never cost money as long as there is competition like Google
  • Lebvision.com
  • Born
  • Born
  • Lebvision.com
  • Loc: Lebanon

Post 3+ Months Ago

this joke of msn closing have been around the web since the past 5 years or so. Its goal only to collect users email for marketing stuff
  • shervinrv

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's spam 100%
  • igauresh
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • igauresh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Those e-mails seem to crawl out of the woodwork every little while. I have been online for over 10 years and I see this over and over. It's just spam and lies. I don't know why people think it's amusing to take the time to make up a story like this. They aren't suggesting you go anywhere else specific and it's really just a waste of everyone's time. The other lie is that hotmail is tracking an email so you have to reply or forward it to keep your account. What a crock.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts