MSN chat log saving

• suxumuxu
  • Born
  • Born
  • suxumuxu

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi ! I want to save the conversations of an MSN account and see them in my computer any time, even though the initial conversation has not be done in my computer. To be more specific ,for example I want to go to an internet cafe and chat, and when i get home i want to see again the conversation. Is it possible the conversation to be saved online with any programm?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• moniqu
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • moniqu

Post 3+ Months Ago

There's a webmessenger script out there which you can use for that purpose. If you put that script on your own machine and add a little function to log all connections you can login to that everywhere you want and all conversations will be logged. Of course your machine has to be up for that all the time.

Another way to do something like that is create a portable MSN messenger and run that where you want to sign in to MSN and upload the logfile(s) to your mail manually.

Software to create such version of MSN messenger is Thinstall. There might be a option to run a file once the portable software is closed down (when you signout for example). That way you can create a batch file to upload the logfile to a FTP server or send it by mail.

Anyway, if you want your logfiles to be stored directly to your home pc, I'd say the best option would be the webmessenger script as your pc has to be online 24/7 anyway if you want your logfiles to be stored directly on your home pc.
  • suxumuxu
  • Born
  • Born
  • suxumuxu

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you SOOO much ! And what is that web messenger script ? Is that a programm that i will install at my pc and will be used automatically from any pc ? Can i download it ?
  • moniqu
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • moniqu

Post 3+ Months Ago

Search on google for webmessenger+download or something similar like msn php download. I saw it somewhere a month or three ago. You can download it for free yes.

You will need to install a webserver first on your machine, like Apache. And if you're behind a router you need to portforward port 80 (for HTTP traffic) or other port if you set different than 80 in the webserver config. Don't forget to install PHP module if you're using Apache or install a whole package like WAMP ;). Then you place the script in the wwwroot and protect it with .htaccess for example.
  • nikoszatse
  • Born
  • Born
  • nikoszatse

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, I have a concern over the MSN.someone talks to see my story-in msn? in my computer does not exist k tpt not saved. I would like to ask if you know if the MSN server kept our conversations, etc. If YES is an easy-hard hacker to break it to the appropriate k; k if so can see all my talks before Mr months;;

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts