msn not connecting

• wortho8
  • Student
  • Student
  • wortho8

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok so iv been having problems with my internet connection, when i plug it in i can use the internet for abit and then it will automatically just shut down my connection. And when i try and connect to msn the msn connection troubleshooter comes up. i click on repair all the green ticks appear on all the options apart from the key ports option. this has been a problem for about a week now and i think this is why my internet keeps disconnecting. Does anybody know what this problem could be and how to fix it
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Ganceann
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Ganceann

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have had a few problems as well ... but it may well be with your Internet Service Provider that you should be asking.

I know there have been some maintenance at my ISP so I expected some interrupted service ... my advice is check with them and see if they are responsible for the interruptions to your connection.
  • PuneetJvw
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • PuneetJvw
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

My internet connection is working fine.
I am also getting top rankings on Msn.com
Its a beautiful world.

Regards/Puneet M.
  • MohamedShalaby
  • Born
  • Born
  • MohamedShalaby

Post 3+ Months Ago

i have big problem as my msn refuses to log in since yesterday as first it told me the problem is in the key ports and now its saying that my gateway appears to be offline moreover i cant login the hotmail or facebook as it open the websites but refuse to login i dont know if i this is becanuse i deleted a software maybe by accident or what but its really annoying can anyone please help
  • MohamedShalaby
  • Born
  • Born
  • MohamedShalaby

Post 3+ Months Ago

i even found now that the problem is that i cant login to any website it refuses the part of login put can take tour in any website
  • donno92
  • Born
  • Born
  • donno92

Post 3+ Months Ago

Go on msn's advanced options and check your port's and change to an open port or open that port on your firewall. (If requiered that is.)

And your disconnectiong internet connection, if you are on wired connection then check all of the cables are in tightly, if wireless check you signal is at a good strength. If you internet is on a pci (or pci-e) then check the card is seated properly.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts