A odd messege from the hotmail compny!!!!!!!

• the good kid
  • Born
  • Born
  • the good kid

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi guys how are you

yasterday i checked my E-mails ,i found this odd messege from hotmail compny!!!??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

read the messege word by word

Welcome Dear customer.

If you are using Hotmail,
You can access your mails and registration password from easily found through the link below:

[link removed]

Reason:

Because it was discovered a loophole in the program so please Messenger of embarrassment and lack of access from this link only to send you an upgraded version of the program and protected Messenger

Warning:

May be able to enter the first time to your mobile phone without any problems but we are not stolen email if officials can not be returned to you

You are receiving this message because you are a hotmail important members.

Therefore, if we stole your e-mail, however, officials are responsible for what happened so if you want to maintain your mails on the link and enter the only record of your data

We will address this error as soon as possible and thank you for registration in the mail hotmail

To learn more, please read the privacy statement on the Internet. For more information or general questions relating to e-mail account, please visit the instructions of Windows Live Hotmail.
Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA © 2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved

i hope you get the Clean Version. good bye :oops:
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Most certainly an attempt at phishing. I would forward this to the REAL hotmail people.
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site is reported as a Web Forgery Site

Web forgeries are designed to trick you into revealing personal or financial information by imitating sources you may trust.

Entering any information on the web page may result in identity theft or other fraud.
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Since we've identified it as such, I'm removing the link so that others don't follow it via Ozzu.
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

Many times you would notice of the correct sites URLs by hovering your mouse pointer over the links and some copied contents are used by the spammers and sent to thousands of addresses.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts