[...]

• cvmex
  • Born
  • Born
  • cvmex

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
first of all my english is not great, but should be understandable...
Here is my problem:
I recently created a new msn account, but i don't know how to activate a functionality who shows me, if i close a conversation window an re open it, the last messages that my contact and I sent.

In case that my explanation is confused, here is an example, where i am the letter " A ", and my contact the lettre " B "

A says: Hi
B says: Hi
A says: How are you?
[ then let's say that B did not answered my last question instanlty, so i close the window and he sends me " fine " a moment later, but i forgot what my question was and don't wanna ask him, with the functionality i was talking about, i would see our previous messages even if i closed the window, so i always know what we're talking about ]

Thank you for your answers, and i hope you'll understand my english.
  • Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

I didn't know that the conversation was held so I searched google and 1 site said something about a message history and options under the tool tab. Another has third party software to do it.

http://3d2f.com/tags/msn/messenger/conversation/
  • cvmex
  • Born
  • Born
  • cvmex

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for your answer man, there is no need to download a software...juste go on: Tools/Options/Messages and check " Show my last conversation in new conversation window "

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts