Digital art competition with reward

• darkermoon
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Riverdale, MD

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm redesigning my school's website and our school mascot is the bruin. I have done a lot of digging, and there is no trace of a good computerized version of our mascot image. So, what I need is a digital version of a bear and a bear paw print, seperate images. It must look somewhat tough, no cheesy cartoon looking bears will be accepted.

Required: Bear image and Paw Print image with full PSD file in high resolution, the highest resolution you can make, this image will be used in a lot of places. We will also need full rights to edit and reproduce this image in any way we please as well as full non-restricted rights to the image itself.

prize:
1 year of hosting with over 1 GB space and 15 GB bandwidth monthly. I will also provide you with as many email addresses as you want, FTP access and 1 MySQL database.

Winner will be chosen under my sole desgression and there may not be a winner at all if I'm not pleased with the results. All I want to be entered before I select is a relatively low-res image (watermarks are fine to protect your work before I decide on one) and the specs of the final image such as resolution.

Let the competition begin!
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

if anyone is interested in participating, please contact darkermoon directly.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts