Important Information regarding Competitions

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

To be notified of future competitions you can join our competitions notify group here:

http://www.ozzu.com/ucp.php?i=167

You can subscribe and unsubscribe there. You must be a registered member of ozzu to subscribe (that is free).

You can see our Ozzu Competition Gallery here:

http://www.ozzu.com/gallery/

That area is where we place the photos from previous photography and digital art competitions.

Please remember this as well for photo competitions:

Musik wrote:
Just a note to everyone that submissions will not be entered if they are not named the same as your username (as we've been asking for the past months) so if your username is JoeBloggs then please make your entry JoeBloggs.jpg

If your username is Joe/Bloggs, obviously filenames cannot contain those characters so make it either JoeBloggs.jpg or Joe-Bloggs.jpg

If you've already entered a comp which is still running and you've uploaded your submission with an ineligable filename then please change it and PM me with the new link so I can change your entry post.

It might sound fussy but you need to appreciate the time it takes to rename them all, resize ones that are too large in size or filesize, upload them and then do the polls and put them into the Ozzu Gallery.

Especially so when multiple comps are being run.

From now on in further comps entry posts not following the rules will be deleted and you'll get a PM so you can repost. Which I think is still pretty fair.

Just remember by doing it you are helping out myself and 613flavah who run the comps in our spare time for a bit of fun for everyone.

Thanks,
Rose
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post