Photography Competition #23: Study & Education

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

*sigh* dyfrin can you please name your entry as specified in HUGE writing in the rules, to the same as your nickname?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You know, dyfrin's entry is going to make voting really tough. Both contestants captured the theme exceptionally well. And kids are cute lol! In spite of the apparent lack of entries, I'm going to go on a limb and say that these two may be the best entries of any competition to date, not only in quality but in truly capturing the theme. Gotta a couple of true artists here. I'll also say I'm very happy seventh found us. Based on what I've seen so far, seventh, you truly have some serious creative talent. I see your future looking very promising.
  • dyfrin
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: WI

Post 3+ Months Ago

done.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I apologise dyfrin, i am just bitter. That is a great shot and you should be proud of yourself. I can only dream of taking pictures of that, so i am sorry if i sound like i am doubting the picture.

I was just looking too hard to find a member that broke the rules and i accused you. Am i forgiven? :oops: (<--- i hate this emoticon as of tonight by the way, i have used it alot this last couple of minutes on a few forums.)

With regards to ATNO/TW's comments about seventh, some of his digital images and photographs have been pretty smart and he has made some of these competitions too hard to compete with as they are really good. Well done!
  • dyfrin
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: WI

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey no issue here =p
It is the first pic I put up on any "site" for review, I just threw it up there so sev wouldn't be alone =)
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks dyfrin!
  • lioness
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

The second photo (by dyfrin) is clearly the winner for me - judged on the competition title.

The first photo (by seventh) is really interesting and I find it much more appealing, but doesn't scream education at me.
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

ulstermonkey wrote:
The second photo (by dyfrin) is clearly the winner for me - judged on the competition title.

The first photo (by seventh) is really interesting and I find it much more appealing, but doesn't scream education at me.

i only see one..
  • lioness
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 39 posts