This demo will open in a new window.
Please make sure you have disabled popup blockers!
Click Here to start the live demo
Sources, Software & Requirements
Digital Electronic PrestaShop Theme 39306 has a width of 1980 pixels and is available in the following sources: .PSD, .PHP, and .TPL. Software required includes Winzip 9+ (Windows) or Stuffit Expander 10+ (Mac) for uncompressing .zip files, Adobe Photoshop CS+, Apache Server, Adobe Dreamweaver 8+ (or any php-editor), PHP v. 5 or higher, MySQL 4.1.14 or later, and PrestaShop 188.8.131.52. It has had a total of total of 6 downloads since it first appeared.
Other Comments on Template 39306
- Thierry Ducluzeau
I am interested in your template 39306 for a shop Prestashop 1.4.9.
But I noticed some layout problems when the site is in French:
1) Adding to cart button does not display all the text. In list mode occurs, it is displayed: "ADD". View a category in French in list mode.
2) Similarly, the "CART" may not display the word "cart" which is longer.
3) The SLIDER displays titles written vertically. It's very nice ... But I would reverse the playback direction for the beginning of the text starts at the bottom (not the top).
4) I would also like:
- Reduce the space at the top of the page that I find too large (over currency and language).
- Integrate a SEARCH field.
Can you help me make the corrections?
I like this template a lot ...
But I have no knowledge of CSS to make these changes myself.
Waiting for your reply,
With my best wishes for the new year!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9185
- Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ
- Status: Offline
Sorry for the delay, had to get a response from some techs to be able to answer your questions. For your first and second question the techs and me both are having problems duplicating the problem you said you see in the demo. When we view one of the categories in French and put it in list mode the cart button's seem to be displaying fine. Which browser are you using? Could you send me a screenshot by responding to the notification e-mail for this thread?
For your fourth question, you would need to modify CSS to be able to reduce the space at the top of the page. In the PrestaShop admin panel you can also add a search field, but that may also require you to do a bit of CSS styling depending on how you want it to look.
Since it sounds like you have no knowledge of CSS, you will most likely need to hire someone to make the additional changes you need.
Hope this helps with some of your questions.