Adobe Cloud

• sherma
  • Silver Member
  • Silver Member

Post 3+ Months Ago

(not sure if this is the right forum, but because a lot of their products I use are related to this one..)

I wanted to mention my experience with Adobe Cloud. I personally like it a lot.
If you use a lot of their products like I do, then this might be something you would benefit from.

For those who are not familiar with it, it's a subscription/membership type deal where you can download almost all of their products and use them for a monthly fee (something like $60, but I believe there is a lower priced package).

You have free use of the products for as long as your membership is active and this also includes upgrades. (on the other hand, if you only use one or two of their products, it might not be feasible).

There is a 30 day trial period (and you do need to sign up with a valid credit card) but you can cancel anytime in that first 30 days. I can't remember if the trial period is free or if you are obligated to an annual membership if you don't cancel within the first 30 days?

I've been a member for several months now and really like it, but if anyone else has had issues with it, feel free to add them here to help others decide because it really is a "designed for individual needs/preferences" kind of offer.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Fosco999
  • Fosco999

Post 3+ Months Ago

Adobe cloud is just another server-based backup system so you don't lose your stuff. It should be used, or a similar system should be used if you are creating expensive material.

Kindest Regards,

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts