Adobe photoshop elements 5 error can anyone help?

• vincehudson
  • Born
  • Born
  • vincehudson

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've had Photoshop Elements 5 for about a month now and all was fine up until two days ago. Every time I'd open it, I'd get a pop up and is says "Your Adobe Photoshop Elements user name, organization, or serial number is missing or invalid. The application cannot continue and must now exit."

But I put in everything correctly and even re-installed it just to make sure I filled in all the required spots and I registered it online the first day our firm web design company had bought it. I entered the serial number in correctly and everything. But about an hour later and I try to open it up after rebooting, I get the same error message.

I had adobe photoshop elements 2 but uninstalled it after the error in 5 started showing up thinking it might be the problem but it still doesn't work. Every time I want to use it I have to reinstall it. Can anyone help?
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewCon ... lId=329663
  • Tribela
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Tribela

Post 3+ Months Ago

no that site is incorrect. most likely Bogey referral link. note the external ID.

he is just trying to make you sign up to one of his stupid offers so he can make some lousy cash coz he cant make a proper living.

Probably enrypted with some virus anyway.

anyway this site should help

http://www.brad.com/adobe5cproblems
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Tribela you obviously didn't look at the link Bogey provided. It's a link to the Adobe knowledge base article that addresses this problem whereas your link is dead.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts