America

• Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Same place you left me.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys, something ive thrown together in my free time. let me know what you think. If you want the PSD PM me and ill email it to you.

• Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• sycofi5h
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • sycofi5h
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

even though i am from asutralia i am still dont like to be remided fo september 11, but it is well put together

-sycofi5h
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very good piece of work Poly.

I am gonna have to agree with sycofi5h here in that its not something that needs to be reminded. The picture of the towers you have used just shows pain and suffering. I dont know about anyone else, but when i see pictures i tend to see what it is showing in a very in-depth way. This picture to me shows most likely a big death toll just with that shot. You have to remember, there were people in the Aircraft that hit the building and people in the top of the building, and this picture really just shows death.

Thats my opinion,
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know. My aunt died in the attacks. It does show pain and suffering, but it is something we all need to be remined about now and then, so that it doesnt happen again.
  • darkermoon
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Riverdale, MD

Post 3+ Months Ago

my feeling on this is that things should be remembered, so it should be a flag or a memorial image or, a picture of someone mourning, not of the actual building directly after impact. All this picture shows to me is the ability of Terrorists to cause damage and pain.
Picture is made well but, if you're doing it in photoshop, I think a more effective look could be achieved by playing with blending modes.

Sorry to hear about your aunt. I thought I had lost an uncle in the pentagon but, at the time, he was on a test of one of the planes they use for air force one. He was supposed to be back by then but was running late.
  • sycofi5h
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • sycofi5h
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

poly wrote:
I know. My aunt died in the attacks. It does show pain and suffering, but it is something we all need to be remined about now and then, so that it doesnt happen again.

very sorry to hear that poly
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, same here. Hearing of your Aunt makes my last post seem very ignorant.

Very sad news to hear of your Aunt.
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

thank you for your condolences, it is a very hard and sad time every time 9/11 comes around.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts