artwork help needed

• SeoP
  • Born
  • Born
  • SeoP

Post 3+ Months Ago

dear all,

well, I don't know if I am right here but as I am really impressed by lots of artworks in this forum, so ... I just try it.

Me and my band are searching for a band-logo.
As nobody of the band members (me eighter) are well in painting or creating a logo maybe someone of you guys have the time and muse to give a helping hand in this regard.

My band is named nighttrain and we're doing metal.

Our prefered logo would be a front of an old steam locomotive with our name integrated / or manufactured into the cow-catcher. It would be great if the locomotive has an impresion of something evil or stuff like that.

I don't know what you'll expect to earn therefor, so please be advised that we are just young n poor musicians with zero visualization skills =)

We could offer an big statemant in our booklet (CD is in the recording) and for sure a merchandise pack with the a shirt (logo printed on it) and last but not least a big thank you!

So if anyone has the compassion to help us getting a real cool logo, or has an idea who can help us, please let me know.

thanks for your help in advance.

best greets from Germany

Ben

http://www.nighttrainmusic.de
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ben, i think your post was written very well and because of this many people may be inclined to help you out. After all, we all started off somewhere, and for the sake of spending a few moments knocking something together i can imagine you might get luck somewhere.

I don't have the software i need right now to put something together for you, although when reading your well written description of what you would like i managed to concoct an image in my head of what i would do if i had the software.

It's actually quite a relief reading a post like this because the amount of times i've seen someone ask for work done for free without giving a decent explanation of what they require is pretty irritating.

Best of luck from me Ben.
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Im a sucker. Alrighty Ben, you got me. I'll do it on one condition. If anyone ask how much you paid, you tell them $1,000,000 US dollars. I'll need an email address from you. Oh, and I wear a size XL (extra large). :)
  • shlaza11
  • Born
  • Born
  • shlaza11

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, if you're looking for some great artwork, this is a great site with contributions from a lot of artists from around the world. Check it out, you might find something you like.....www.artmole.com

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts