can u make a image for me?

• Grant
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello,

im looking for someone to make me a banner for my webite. I have found a image online but you have to buy it so i was woundering if someone could remake it for me.
http://www.boxedart.com/phpshop/info.php/mp_/15894 you will notice a big picture.

thankyou
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

The image you are linking to is on a page with a copyright. That's a no no...shame on you.
  • Grant
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

o i see musta missed that :(
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yup, It can be remade to a certain extent. An exact replica would still be stealing and thus a violation of the copyright. Ok, I don't do this often, almost never, but for whatever reason you need a logo I will do one for you. Give me a name and/or slogan, tell me a little bit about what it is you are trying to accomplish with your business and I will brand your company or whatever.
  • Grant
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok yeh just aslong as it has the same sorta look. and yeh the website is called Tonic. umm its just like a personal website like its not a business o nythign like that.
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, hopefully I am done with my good deed for the day. I did not recreate your star logo or anything of the like. Instead I created a lil basic logo that better represents your name. Something more memorable and appealing to the eye. The link below will provide you with the proofs of four seperate images, two in color and two in black and white. I was going to send you the vector files for each but I remember you don't have the software to resize them anyway. So, what I will do for you in the future is resize them according to your needed specifications. Ok? That is or course if you like them and want to use them for your website.
[url=http://originno.com/quickworks/TonicProofs1.jpg[/url]
  • Grant
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks there cool btu there not really what i was looking for. i spose i shoulda given u some ideas of what i was looking for ay
  • Grant
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok i have an idea of whta i want now.
the thing on the left is like a rotary blade. and the font for tonic is the avp font. but yeh umm so if u havent got anything to do or you feel like helping a guy out then could ya do it. thanks

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts