Cinema 4D -Very annoying problem I need help with

• C Stager
  • Born
  • Born
  • C Stager

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello! I recently got Cinema 4D and am loving it! I run into a load of issues but I have been able to resolve them all, apart from one...

For example If a set up a small platform on a 45 degree angle, and have a sphere drop onto it and bounce off it like a bouncy ball. That ball bounces off straight. Now if i create a separate object such a a cube, and place it far over to the left, or anywhere for that matter, but not touching or no where near the platform or sphere. Then when I play the sequence the sphere bounces less, or more and bounces off in a different direction.

So simply even if the objects aren't touching or no where near each other, they are having a physical effect on one another. And this is very frustrating when i'm try to create a very complex sequence.

Any help would be much appreciated!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

i remember the days of Maya unlimited haha but yea strange issue you are having. Just wondering i know this is a generic answer but have you searched the forum that belongs to the software to see if others have had the same issue.

Then another thing comes to mind, not sure what kind of license but sometimes bad license codes could play around with the software as a anti protection. You can use it but i am going to annoy ya the whole way.

but your going to need to do some snarly research for this.
  • C Stager
  • Born
  • Born
  • C Stager

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks Zealous,

I have looked through a load of different forums, including the main cinema 4d one. But cant find anyone having the same problem :/ I will keep looking though, I cant really continue doing what I want to do until I resolve it haha.

I'll look into this licence thing your talking about, but I think it may be something more than that. Or simpler rather, that i'm grouping the objects in a wrong way or something.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts