Coin Operated Electric chess set !

• Majik_Imaje
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Point Hope Alaska

Post 3+ Months Ago

This image was created by myself with lots of help with a mouse and 3D Studio Max!

This was a tough program for me to learn up to this point, it took me ten years, I am a slow learner. LOL

Feel free to comment ! I have some 'nifty" scenes to show of my learning experience.

Thanks in advance.!

and my virtual desk, I own all of those books, I am obsessed with effectively learning how to animate characters, it is a long hard difficult climb but I am almsot there, I just need a little shove !

but I do use dual 21 " viewsonice monitors that are simply outstanding!
I do want a 3 monitor graphic card, even with two large monitors, things get cluttered.

This is just the most exciting world I have ever encountered 3D Studio Max, Maya WowoW ! You can easily get lost in these program as your creativity knows no limits anythingis possible

I like games I sure would like to make one, but it is a lot of work.
I need more than just a good book .

and of course, a good theme for the game, that is different !

Something that the world will find interesting indeed !

Sorry for the long rant, but I sure would appreciate any comments & criticisims etc. thanks

[/img]
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love the card set ... that's awesome ...
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

All of these are amazing. Really nice work.
  • Fabinator
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Fabinator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, you haven't wasted your time last 10 years. This is really great. I like the card set and the 3D chess set most. That one with the eskimo's is really funny :lol:
  • Majik_Imaje
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Point Hope Alaska

Post 3+ Months Ago

3D Studio Max, Truespace, Maya, Softimage, Lightwave & many other popular 3d programs are just the most fascinating experience you can ever be involved with.

Photography, you need a camera, and a Subjec(s) You can only capture an image of something you can see.

This is not so in 3D, what ever you can imagine. ANYTHING, can be created & animated
with full photo-realistic rendering!

You have many cameras with every lens imaginable, YOU are the director,

With real world physics, wind: rain, snow, storms, tornadoes, collisions , sparks etc.. ANYTHING

you can possiblly think of.. WowoW! The only problem is.. .. the learning curve.

I have purchased all the books @ the cost of many thousands of dollars, all I did was waste my money!

These 3 " thick books are not geared toward advancing the student, but to fill up space with un-needed information, that is not at all explained simply enough for the average person to understand.

I can easily take all the hard work of learning 3D totally away and what took me ten years to learn.

I can teach you in ten days!

Here are some more renderings and a couple of video links to stuff I made many years ago.

ENJOY ! so critique and criticize away. ! I can take it! go for it !

and last but not least My Favorite Program:

Oh yeah.. here are two links for animation.

http://majikimaje.com/Hunting.zip

Tigluk is about to go hunting, but then, he notices, that is not, where he thought he was !

http://majikimaje.com/ld03.zip

The lone Drummer, is sitting, thinking about the good old days, when people sang, danced and played the drums. suddenly, he hears a noise and "wakes up"
  • Fabinator
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Fabinator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Those eskimo's are pretty neat ;)
I like some of the text less....

But learning to draw in 3D is very interesting, maybe I should learn it sometime.
  • XHA
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • XHA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a friend that does 3D modelling. Something I'd love to learn, but don't have the time, need, or mental application to.

The scenes of yours are awesome, but I am not a great fan of the text. meh, with skills like that, a decent job in 3D modelling would pay for the books in no time!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts