Could someone draw this character for me?

• Bridgeman
  • Born
  • Born
  • Bridgeman

Post 3+ Months Ago

Could someone please draw this character for me in anime-style?

I want it in a similar style to this picture:

But the entire body, please.

Thanks in advance, of course credits will be given wherever the image is published.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• pinkink
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mm, Gaia. :D

Sorry dude, I don't think there's many animu-style artists around here.
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Speak for yourself. I don't limit my skills to any one particular style of art so I wouldn't say that I am an Anime artist. But, I can draw any style. And I am quite certain there are plenty of other artist here who could do the job. However, money, is a power motivator. If you want to see how many of us there are, try offering a lil somethin'.
  • pinkink
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

OriginNO_II wrote:
Speak for yourself. I don't limit my skills to any one particular style of art so I wouldn't say that I am an Anime artist. But, I can draw any style. And I am quite certain there are plenty of other artist here who could do the job. However, money, is a power motivator. If you want to see how many of us there are, try offering a lil somethin'.

Funny thing; I wasn't speaking for myself. I'm nowhere near talented enough to think of referring to myself as an "artist", but not only is my style pretty heavily anime/manga-influenced, but I actually had an art shop for a while on Gaia that dealt with oekaki and CG-characters.

What I said was merely my own observation; nor did I say there were no people who could draw in said style. I suppose I'm a lot more fluent in Gaia culture than Ozzu, but that's an entirely different can of worms.

Perhaps I should have said:

Quote:
I don't think there's many interested animu-style artists around here.

Which, judging by the lack of replies, I'd say were true.

That said, I envy your ability to draw in any style.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

pinkink, you are right in saying that there are not many anime artists visably making themselves heard here on Ozzu, however there is bound to be someone out there who comes across this very post on Google or any other search engine that would love to help out. As OriginNO_II suggested, there is likely to be a bit more interest shown should there be a financial incentive...that's the way freelance work works isn't it?

You both bring up good points, there is nobody wrong here. I, too, am jealous of your ability to draw anything (let alone anime) OriginNO_II.
  • pinkink
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I hadn't thought of it that way, SB.

I guess I'm a lot more familiar with GaiaOnline culture having been a member for quite some time -- there's literally HUNDREDS of artists there (some of them quite good) in specific forums and subforums who do exactly what he's looking for.

I'm by no means trying to belittle his request in any way, and I do hope he finds someone to do fulfil his request. :D
  • SuprSonic5
  • Student
  • Student
  • SuprSonic5
  • Loc: Michigan, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

What size do you want the image and how much are you offering?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts