Couple of sigs I'd like comments on :)

• Captain-Nick
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: North Lincolnshire, UK.

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.captainisakiller.co.uk/perso ... elsig2.jpg

http://www.captainisakiller.co.uk/perso ... elsig3.jpg

Comments, suggestions, criticism appreciated.

//mod edit: sorry your images were too large to display on ozzu. If you plan on using either one of those images as sigs on ozzu make sure they abide by our sig rules and are no more than 8KB.

Thanks!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• blink182av
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • blink182av
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice job Nick.

I really like the first one, not so much the second. Just not the second because of the paintline accross the center. Good Job, keep it up!
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh well, looks like i am going to have to say the complete opposite to blink182av.

I love the second one and fail to find the first one appealing.

Without being too blunt here, but i think the first one looke relatively amateur in that the lighting strike is used in such a common way. It is also not as comfortable to read the writing on the first sig because of the dominance of that lighting strike.

The second signature i like mainly because of the blotchy kinda effect you have at the top going through the middle and then you have the face of a soldier which is pretty sharp and ideal. I also like how after the soldiers head for the last bit of the sig it dosnt have the blotchy ness which i think shows some art. I look at that as if to say that you are showing respect to the picture of the soldier by making everything pure after his face...even though you probably dont mean to do this. The only fault i can see in the second sig is again the word/name you have printed. It dosnt seem clear, but in a way i think its fine enough on this. I think that area could be worked on a bit more to make it less dominant in the signature although not completely irrelevent.

Ah, thats me rambling on making no sense no doubt. Hopefully i have not confused you too much and made some sort of sense.
  • Captain-Nick
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: North Lincolnshire, UK.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks guys. I take your comments on board. :)
  • eJPM5000
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • eJPM5000

Post 3+ Months Ago

The image size and file size seems to be pretty big for a signature.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts