• Graduate
  • mtracerz
  • Loc: Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,
I am probably going to explain my problem really bad, but try to keepp up :D

Well iv made text using some tutorials I found,
and i then made some new text in a different project, and its animated,
when I copy all of the animated text to try and put it under the non animated text its isnt animated.....

Does anyone know what to do to sort this?

Thanx
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

What application are you using ?

It sounds like you copied a single frame of the animated text into the non-animated image.

The easiest way to fix this is to open the animated image so you have all frames of the animation accessable, then import the static image into a shared layer in the animated image. (otherwise you'll basically end up re-building the animation)
  • mtracerz
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • mtracerz

Post 3+ Months Ago

PS 7 is whar im using,
how to import the static image into a shayered layer in the animated image? also do i do this in PS or Image Ready?
Thanx
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Far as I know PS7 doesn't do animation & you'll have to do it in Image Ready. (don't quote me on that) If you used PS the first time that may be what killed it the animation. I'm a Fireworks user but by the looks of This Article once you open the animation in image ready it should all be very simple as long as you remember that one layer will always be the same in every frame & that is the layer that is holding your static image.
  • mtracerz
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • mtracerz

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey, thanx for the reply, but i dont think its what i need, or ifit is I amnt picking up on it.

what I have is a canvas sized the way I want, with static text where I want it, and theres a space underneath it, I want to insert text that I made using PS and I.R underneath the static text, I went into Image ready and tryed cutting/pasting the animated text but it then went static, how to i copy the animated text into place?

Thanx
  • DR01D
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

you will have to do the animation in imageready, photoshop doesnt work with animation. you can set up the page in photoshop then convert it to imageready then animate it or you can just do the whole thing in imageready without using photoshop.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts