______=Click Here To See My Art=_________

tell me what you think! :mrgreen:
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thats it !!!! white!!!, i see no art images Corvus Corax,
I got through first to the forums, then clicked on images, two, but both came up "done" but no art, but yep, they are white lol
i was really looking forward to seeing them too...and incidently i like this skin at ozzu.. :wink:
suzie.
  • ThATKiD
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: somewere over there

Post 3+ Months Ago

well i did see your art . very very nice. only thing i can say yould improve them in taking them into photoshop and cleaning the back ground so its a little whiter. other then that very nice keep it up.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Huge apology here Corvus Corax, i'm sorry, i went back to look and still the same, but, i disabled zone alarm, the art work is very sweet !
Due to a member at mine wanting hand art i installed the new forum for her.
I have your link in there, the member won't be in till tomorrow but she'll be very pleased when she sees your work, thankyou.
suzie.
:)
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Anchorage, AK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the art, very well done. Im kinda more into the extreme difference between light and dark, and also a lot of details, but your art is different than that. That doesnt mean its bad, just different. One thing I noticed is that you seem to do a good job on faces. My only complaint is the eyes (understand that Im not tearing your pictures down,Im just critiquing them). Your eyes seem to have no depth, while the rest of your art is extremely well shaded. The eyes are the most reflective part of the body, and are therefore the hardest thing to get right, shading wise. My suggestion is that you add a glimmer or reflection of light at a circular angle to give them a rounded quality. As of now, the eyes look flat and boring, with no depth. By adding this reflection of light, you can accentuate the eyes and make the character look more lifelike.

That was mainly the only thing that I noticed on your pictures that I would change. Your body porportions seem good, and you have a good control of the medium your using (heavy pencil or charcol?). You obviously seem to like drawing beautiful women (who doesnt) and I want to compliment you on mastering the curves of the body. Many people who draw try to make bodily curves way to sharp, and yet give it soft shading, and it comes out looking poor. I personally believe that a drawn female should have NO sharp angles in the finished product, unless put in there for some particular purpose.

Anyways, good work. When you draw some more stuff, be sure to post it! Good luck with your future art.
:)
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: desk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, those are soe good drawings. I can tell you like anime ;)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts