Drowning

• Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am drowning in my own creativity. Sometimes I feel like my talent is a curse. So many thoughts and ideas and yet still I am unable to produce anything for myself to my own satisfactory. I can see the ending but don't know where to begin. Am I alone? <(Retorical) I have too many applications and the basics just aren't good enough anymore. If it's not the best I don't want it, and all I want is to have something completed, damn. Sorry yall, didn't mean to ramble on here. Just needed to get that off my chest and out of my way... With that said maybe I can think clearer. :?: :idea: :?:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• reaper
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: europe

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know exactly what you mean...having made something and then thinking this can be better...there is something you like to achieve but you can't put yor finger on it...always looking for improvement of your design of an logo or website layout.

Believe me you are not alone, there are a lot of perfectionists out there including on Ozzu.

When creating something you just have to tell yourself "Ok that's it...DONE'' to prevent this-satisfaction with the whole creating process.
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Anyone know where I can buy one of those "easy" buttons?
  • reaper
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sure didn't you already bought them?
I have bought them at.............

Easy'r'us.com :lol:
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
When creating something you just have to tell yourself "Ok that's it...DONE'' to prevent this-satisfaction with the whole creating process.

That's not possible...if you do that then you're just delaying the refinement process, going into denial, and calling it updating. ;)
  • reaper
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
That's not possible...if you do that then you're just delaying the refinement process, going into denial, and calling it updating. Wink

:lol:
  • CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You know you guys could just be like me and do everything perfectly the first time. LMAO oh im sorry that was awesome.
Yeah Origin I know how ya feel cant wait until they come up with an adapter that i just plug into my head and photoshop renders what I'm thinking in vector.lol

Link
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

most of the time i just leave the piece unfinished ;), then go onto something else until i have the inspiration to continue
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Origin I know how ya feel cant wait until they come up with an adapter that i just plug into my head

hmm, will new model heads come with the holes already installed or is the surgery included with the software purchase? :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts