My first time vectoring...what do you think

• Genjamin
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Genjamin
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is my first vector so please try not to be too harsh but go ahead and tell me the down right truth....even if it is harsh.

http://www.whiteleyforlife.com/whiteleyworld.htm
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

In regards to the graphic, the top edge is jagged and needs redone, and the "human" headshot is not up to par with the rest of the image. Other than that it looks pretty realistic. Excellent in fact.

Added note. Can we assume you have permission to use the Playstation trademark and images?
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The things that caught my eye were that the MATURE label was off in it's perspective and the swirling blue vortex image doesn't conform to the curve of the edge of the box.

Very well done, though, if that's your first attempt at vector graphics. What program did you use? Did you make the vortex image?
  • Genjamin
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Genjamin
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the feedback. Now that I look at it again after reading the comments posted here I realized how many things I can make better with the piece.

To answer your question, I used photoshop 7 to create the vortex and the vector graphic and everything else is from other images.

I made it for a school project in my powerpoint presentation...long story...so i dont think Sony would or could want to do anything since it is for educational purposes.
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: desk

Post 3+ Months Ago

I personally think that for your first time, that is a good vector.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts