Fuji Finepix S7000

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am sure people could debate that this would be better off in the Hardware forum, but it has to do with photography.

Basically, i have read about this digital camera and its something i would seriously considering buying if anyone can give me some feedback on this.

Fuji Finepix S7000

Its majorly better than my current digital camera which is a HP Photosmart R607 (my first ever digital camera).

The Fuji could potentially be quite a good camera as i believe you would be able to attach newer lenses if it was intended, i might not be right in thinking so.

Does anyone know what this camera is like? or can someone give me their honet opinion on the thoughts of the camera spec.

I am looking at getting involved in Photography a bit more this year, so by getting a new camera that is a darn site better than the current one i have that has potential to be even better would be a good start (i would think).
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• bleepnik
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: South Jersey, US

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hiya SB,

You're probably looking for "personal" reviews from the people you know and trust here at Ozzu, eh? Having no experience with that particular camera, I can't give you that. However, just in case you haven't seen it already, I did want to recommend the Digital Photography Review web site. They have some of the most comprehensive reviews I've seen anywhere, and they've posted a review of the Finepix S7000 as well.

Hth, good luck with your decision. =]

- Gita
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for the links JustG, the review was very helpful.

I have decided that it is probably not the best thing to splash out on this camera at the moment, perhaps if i save a little more i can guy a camera i know is very good. Will do some research later on.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts