45 gigs of wallpapers

• alexayu
  • Born
  • Born
  • alexayu

Post 3+ Months Ago

Heya ppl i have a question...
In 8 years i collect 10 dvd discs of wallpapers all of there best quality start from 1024x768 up to 1600x1200 and some widescreen... all of wallpapers without logo.
what i can do whith this *plum* to learn some money...
i can't open my website becouse some problems...
10x for help
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Depending on what the wallpapers are like and depending on whose Wallpapers they are you could have some sort of $x amount for a disk of about 1000 wallpapers. Sell that on a website and see if anyones interested. Unfortunately i dont see why anyone would be willing to by wallpapers when the software is affordable for people to do it themselves.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you downloaded all these wallpapers from the internet and didn't create them yourself, then you most likely will violate the copyright of the composer (even if there is no "logo" or copyright notice on the wallpaper itself) if you attempt to sell them.

You risk potential legal problems by doing so.
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know if you have any of my wallies, theres gonna be trouble, trouble. :) Good luck, sounds like you might have potentionally 10,000 lawsuits.
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Anchorage, AK

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, I'm inclined to agree. Artists are very picky when it comes to their work being distributed. I know I am. Had to put the smack down on a particular friend who had made photo copies of one of my pen and ink drawings, and was passing them out. I was a bit put-out, to say the least. :lol:
  • gommer683
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • gommer683

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all, it's proabably best not to sell the works if you do not own them as already suggested but maybe instead of actually selling the works, maybe you could sell a subscription to the site, or promote them for myspace usage and drive traffic.
  • Cold Canuck
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Michigan, U.S. of eh

Post 3+ Months Ago

It wouldn't stop a lawsuit if he/she makes any use of those copy-protected images without the lawful owner's permission.

Fair use covers partial use of a protected item for the purposes of a review , it does not cover display for the purposes of "driving traffic" or putting cash in your pocket.

Again...I'd highly recommend you consult a lawyer who is skilled in copyright laws...especially if you wish to avoid law suits
  • ranochio
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • ranochio

Post 3+ Months Ago

he he my friend. take care. Send me the postll address from jail. i will send you a nice postcard :)
  • Albert_chu
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Albert_chu

Post 3+ Months Ago

why dont u try making a few of your own wallpapers..when you have enough, you cans tart selling them on websites =]
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

You could make coppies & sell them at Flea Markets.

Don't blame me if you put someone elses work on there & they just so happened to find out & beat you upside the head with a baseball bat though.

People are crazy, but I can understand why.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ummm....the OP made one post to post this question back at the beginning of April. Chances are the never read most of the replies, nor does it look like they have any intent of returning. Further replies to this most likely will fall on deaf ears.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts