Grahic text

• suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hya,

I have a graphic that needs changing, just the text. It could be too complicated I don't know. I need a member to change it for me to 'Wild Asia'. As you can see there is a text under the main text sort of mirror of the 'Digital Eye text'. I don't really need that unless my chosen text can be done the same way.
I want to keep the Butterfly.
Thanks!

S
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not sure what graphic it is you want changing? there is no graphic on this site you linked with a butterfly.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hya SB,

Yes I know. I wanted to know first if my question got any replies sometimes they don't depending on the question. Sorry about that. The link I gave, well I changed the theme because there was no replies yesterday.

I have put the theme in question back on now.

Thank you for replying. Let me know what you think, if it can be done. If you think its a lot of work when you have seen it never mind I quite understand. It looks a bit complicated to me lol Pshop and I are a no no!

The theme is free as Mambo open source but must keep the bottom link to his site.

:D
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

suzie it could be done easily by someone good with graphics, but the person would need your original image file with the layers intact. They would also need the same program used to create the file and they would need to have the font used installed on their computer. Anyone that thinks they can help would need that information to know if they even could. Then they would need the file.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'd agree with ATNO here. As a matter of interest, do you know what the font name is?
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks to both of you for your replies,

No PSD so I am calling it a day with this theme. Plenty more themes at Mambo, thanks again. I don't know what the font is but I do know I don't have it. I doubt very much if the visitor would have it either.

The theme It was green and perfect for what I wanted, right colour scheme. Also the Butterfly just finished it off....sigh..Thanks guys. Atno close it now please.

S
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's OK suzie, we don't lock posts unless absolutely necessary since future users may find this with similar question or problems. By the sound of it, the logo portion would need to be created from scratch in your case.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hya atno,

I'm going to find out how much is €25 in English pounds and buy that darn template anyway.. :D I am wondering if Nucleo can do anything with it him being excellent on graphics you never know your luck in a big city lol

The guy that created that template must be really good at what he does you know atno, I am still amazed how beautiful it is. Apparently he has done a blue version too. What did you think of the template on the whole atno?

Thanks

:D
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hya,

Not getting too excited but...

Quote:
Dear Kate!

I think we can arrange it. Please ask joomlamarket.de they will help you for sure!
Or you can write an email with your wishes to me or Mr. Balvardi!
Thx.

:o :o ~OH please!
S
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

In GBP i think you will be paying something in the region of £16-£18 if it is €25.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

suzie, I think the template was extremely attractive. Very well done.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks SB,

I will need to ask for the Euro value exact at my local post office next week.

Atno the latest,

As far as it goes DE can't favor over another which is quite understandable. Everyone else pays the Euros and gets the PSD.

What he did say was to contact him after he recives the Euros. I think thats very fair in reality. For the time being the logo stays as is. But I have a lot to learn about Mambo and how it works anyway.

It is a lovely template Atno and I look forward to getting the PSD and the editing done.

S
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Suzie, there are many good websites that show the conversion rate for the GBP and the EURO. The website i love to use is http://www.xe.com/ucc .

Going by that site it says that according to the market today the cost for that template in GBP would be £16.73.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks SB,

I made a post with an image 400x XX and the template when I looked had shifted and looked a right mess. The logo is repeated on all pages so a big post messes the logo up no end.

I have decided that Wordpress for my display of images and text is the better option for me till I learn what can be done in CSS. I am quite happy with the Wordpress as it is, no logo so nothing shifts. The CSS text area for the heading needs brightening up some but all in all I think this is it.

I have tried a lot of softwares, CMS lately and twice I have returned to Wordpress...lolololol I think its trying to tell me something... :D

http://www.jungaling.com/forestfriends/

S

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts