Graphic Tablets. any opinions?

• sexcbubz
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: sydney australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys.. im back with another situation..

I just started working again, which means i have money now.. yay!
So i wanna buy a cheap, graphics tablet (no more then $150 aussie $$)

I found one, but the company that sells them doesnt refund in any circumstance.
Tell me what u guys think of this tablet.. oh, and do u guys know if tablets show the computers desktop, or do they just show the programs they are compatible with (photoshop/msn etc) Capax Vista Pad Graphics Tablet 10 x 6.25"

I wanna get one from an aussie seller so that the postage isnt very expensive. Just cuz im working now, doesnt mean i have unlimited money, unfortunatly =( lol.

If you guys know of any other good ones, please help me out!
I dont really want a small one =P

PS. With the link i gave, does anybody know if it would run smoothly on a P4 1.7ghz + 700mb ram pc?

THanks guys!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here in the US, Wacom is the biggest seller of tablets, aka Wacom Pads. They are a worldwide company but unfortunately they dont seem to have an office based in Australia. I am sure there is a store there that sells them. They don't have any with the demensions you gave for under $150 but they have a small one 4X5 for $100. It's the same one I use and I highly recomend it. The $50 difference might be good for you especially if you have to order it. Check it out here: http://www.wacom.com/graphire/4x5.cfm
  • sexcbubz
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: sydney australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Haha! thats so weird, u adding me to myspace that is.. lol, check out my Mortal Kombat bulletin =)

It took me forever to make that picture, which is why i want a tablet.

Yeah, everytime i searched something about the tablets, Wacom was the first thing that came up lol.. it will take my entire paycheck =(

lol

The one u recommended has a small active area. I don't know, i like alot of space to work =P

The one that i found and gave the link to, i really want it, but i wanted some opinions on it.
  • getmystified
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

My wacom tablet is the best investment I have made in awhile. I love it and it makes a huge difference in my artwork!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts