Graphics, or the lack of...

• BlackPens
  • Born
  • Born
  • BlackPens
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, im new to the board and came here because my new website is giving my a headache. The websites going to be a webcomic called deadnights (i dont know why it seemed nice at the time).

Ive gone through 3 different layouts in the past week and finally settled on one. However its annoying now because while the content is there, it lacks any graphics or style. Does anyone know of any websites I can look to for insperation? Artists or anything at all that may help would be greatly appreciated.

The design im kind of after is something with minimal graphics but give something to pad out the pages if you know what I mean.

P.S this might have been better off in the website design forum but I was stuck between the two because im after help with the graphics...
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SSH-Raj
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

can you give us a link to some of your templates?
  • BlackPens
  • Born
  • Born
  • BlackPens

Post 3+ Months Ago

not sure about templates (not hip to the lingo)

What im after doing is changing the header, footer and sidebar completley. But cant think of a single thing to do in their place.

Dont coment on the strips as im just trying to work the site out now :P
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

any site can be inspiration 8-)

i guess some of the strips as a collage into a header
  • dqualter
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

have a look at the site review section for ideas and you can comment on the site as you do it every one is happy.

no offence but a bunch of 5 minute doodles sayin f*** you ant what i call a comic
  • BlackPens
  • Born
  • Born
  • BlackPens

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks dqualter was wondered when id get flamed. (the strips are meant to suck)

what im trying to do is learn how to use flash, photoshop, some php and html all at once. its fun and i enjoy it. so thanks for the encouragement.

but to defend myself I came to this section asking for help with the bg graphics and you'll be glad to know i got out of my slump and am back to making something

if i feel like the site is ok to my standards, or i want advice with the site, then i will go to the site review section but for now all i wanted was help with bg graphics, which was cool and now im workin on the site again

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts