help, I can't make text in PhotoShop

• TheRecreator
  • TheRecreator

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm trying to use the type tool and it won't work. It makes a box where I would type but no words.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• TheRecreator
  • TheRecreator

Post 3+ Months Ago

nevermind, I fixed it.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Care to share what the problem was & how you fixed it ? Otherwise I'm going to delete this topic :wink:
  • RJ-Toxicity
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Lodi, CA

Post 3+ Months Ago

really what a waste
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

My guess is he/she made the simple mistake of typing in a font the same colour as the background. Either that or there was a more dominant layer etc etc.

It would be good to know though, would help others in the same situation.
  • TheRecreator
  • TheRecreator

Post 3+ Months Ago

no, usually you are allowed to drag the text box to the shape you want. Whenever I did it just created a box that would not show the words. In the layer options it showed what I wrote but not on the picture. and no I did not have it up against a same color background, etc. When I clicked and just started typing then it worked. Also, I don't see how making a post is a waste...ok..I've wasted precious forum space???? I'm sorry, please delete this post quick so we have enough space for one more new person asking for you to make them a sig. Hurry!!

Fine I will turn this topic into a worth while discussion.
would flash fit into this category? If it does,
How would I change video files maybe like .avi into flash so that I can upload some video of the band I'm in using ImageShack to host the files. Here is the site...http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=8067077&Mytoken=20050124014305 (by the way, our best songs are missing due to a problem and the songs on the front page are cut-off) Like, what program would I use to change the video?
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

TheRecreator wrote:
Also, I don't see how making a post is a waste...ok..I've wasted precious forum space???? I'm sorry, please delete this post quick so we have enough space for one more new person asking for you to make them a sig. Hurry!!

You have misuderstood what joebert said. He was only suggesting he would delete the topic if there wasnt an explanation of the problem. It makes no sense to have a post with no real explanation of help.
  • TheRecreator
  • TheRecreator

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:
TheRecreator wrote:
Also, I don't see how making a post is a waste...ok..I've wasted precious forum space???? I'm sorry, please delete this post quick so we have enough space for one more new person asking for you to make them a sig. Hurry!!

You have misuderstood what joebert said. He was only suggesting he would delete the topic if there wasnt an explanation of the problem. It makes no sense to have a post with no real explanation of help.

I was talking about RJ-Toxicity

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts