Image ready help

• ApplemagicGhost
  • Born
  • Born
  • ApplemagicGhost

Post 3+ Months Ago

I all ive been reading through guides etc. on how to animate text and stuff but im just wandering is it possible for me to have multiple things animated on the same page but at different speeds?

what it is i work for a design company and we have just started making banners etc. what im trying to do is have the company name riplling aswell as having text bluring out to another word at the same time, only problem is the timing between each frame is different so it all looks messed up.

Thankyou in advance
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

When you set the frame speed, can you not set it for specific layers. I am just as curious as you are ApplemagicGhost. I am not really familier with animating on Photoshop, but i would have thought somehow you could change the frame speed depending on the actual layers.

Sorry i havn't answered your question.
  • ApplemagicGhost
  • Born
  • Born
  • ApplemagicGhost

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:
When you set the frame speed, can you not set it for specific layers. I am just as curious as you are ApplemagicGhost. I am not really familier with animating on Photoshop, but i would have thought somehow you could change the frame speed depending on the actual layers.

Sorry i havn't answered your question.

any feedback is welcome. if it isnt possible to set frame speeds for each individual layer do you think it would be possible for me to imoprt a gif of a paticular word rippling and set it onto the document?
  • bleepnik
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: South Jersey, US

Post 3+ Months Ago

Each animated GIF or Flash object is created separately, and as such, certainly, you may use different parameters for each. If you're using Photoshop, I'll guess that you're wanting to create animated GIFs with ImageReady. You can adjust the delay between frames of animation easily. You'll see a little strip that has each frame in it, and you can drag a layer to a frame and adjust how long you would like that frame to remain visible.

Hope that helps,
Gita

[Edit] Oops. *blush* If I'd paid more attention to the thread topic, I wouldn't have had to guess that you're using ImageReady, eh? =]
  • ApplemagicGhost
  • Born
  • Born
  • ApplemagicGhost

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for the rplys but still rather baffled :(. ill try mmake it a little easier to understand.

One animation i want is text fading out and some other text appearing. ive done that quite easily but also at the same time i want a word with a ripple effect on at the same time but at the mo im unable to do this with the time delay between each frame different.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts