landscape art help

• standingpride95
  • Born
  • Born
  • standingpride95

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello all i have just joined this forum and figured i should go ahead and go with a question that i have. And well its on this piece here.
Its obviously not done but i dont know how or where to continue with it? experience thoughts ideas anyone?
Attachments:
photoshop hell.jpg
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

i would be reviewing photoshop tutorials to give you a insight on how to create different things, there seams to be a lot of brush and color work with few layers. Look into duplicating and layered effects which is the god send thing about photoshop....layers.

i think a little study is in order but as for the piece of art itself, this is something that your mind is making :)
  • standingpride95
  • Born
  • Born
  • standingpride95

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the input and yes it is somethign out of my mind so i guess it cant necasarily go wrong just not how i want it but shall see. thanks for the reply
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

remember it takes years of work to be able to master design, today you mite not get it but tomorrow you can. Just work on different styles till you can work something up. If your dedicated enough you will make some great stuff when you walk over that line.
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

I feel like this is a test. 10,000 hours. That's how long it takes to master a skill. Keep at it.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts