music tv logo!

• sketchess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sketchess

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey, ok, I'm 21 and am really stuck on a logo, so was hoping you guys might help! Its a logo for a NEW MUSIC channel that only plays new hits before they are released and once they are released we take them off our playlist! our target audience is from 16-34 and the channel's name is before. Please visit this blog site and let me know what you think! tanks a lot! :) "http://steinerstuff.blogspot.com"
  • sketchess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sketchess

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok, I'm trying to create a logo for a music channel on sky. I'm new and so very inexperienced! The logo has to say *new music*. I've been working on it for ages but just can't get there so any input would be soo much appreciated. Please visit the link below to check thel ogos i've done already! thankyou!!! :oops:

http://steinerstuff.blogspot.com

[/url]
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the reason you are not getting any replies is because you've already completed the assignment. I particularly like the last one, with the 4 inside the B. That's perfect. I just think you need a lil more confidence in your own abilities. So, here...You did a great job, they all look nice, don't let them go to waste. So, whatelese can I help you with? ;)
  • ScienceOfSpock
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Las Vegas

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have to agree with OriginNO. They all have that "Music Channel" feel to them. I also have to agree with the last logo, even though it doesn't have the "New Music" tag on it. The 4 inside the B is simple and effective enough, and both parts (the 4 and the B) are evident.
A close second for me would be the "star" logo. Maybe if you combined the two it would edge closer to what you were trying to achieve?
  • Impel GD
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Impel GD
  • Loc: Cologne, Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the bottom one, where the 4 is combined with the B. Maybe this version could be tried within a round-cornered (skewed?) square?
  • sketchess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sketchess

Post 3+ Months Ago

calling all graphic designers. I am a noice and deperately need the help of a professional on a project. If you are into grahics in anyway pleases pm me!!!! :oops:
  • kanexpo
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Geneva, Bangkok

Post 3+ Months Ago

How about you post in the Jobs Offer Forum, you are more likely to get worthy replies there.
  • sketchess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sketchess

Post 3+ Months Ago

i was just hoping for someones help really. I wanted them to take a look at my work and see if they could make any suggestions on how to improve???? :oops:
  • sketchess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sketchess

Post 3+ Months Ago

what u mean based ontop of a skewered square?
  • sketchess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sketchess

Post 3+ Months Ago

ah tanx guys!!! I'll try combining the 4 inside the b with the star logo! The only proble with the 4 inside the b is that is doesn't really say new music I don't think, or look trendy enough! whatcha think??
  • Impel GD
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Impel GD
  • Loc: Cologne, Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, kind of like with the pink 3D one you've done.

Anyway, I think they're good. Nice and simple which is definitely a requirement for TV graphics.
  • sketchess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sketchess

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey! its me again! Ok, so starting from scratch, I was wondering if anyone would like to have a go at designing a logo for a music channel that would be used on sky tv! The channel is called before and plays only new singles that havn't been released in the shops yet. It has to be cool, fresh, modern and say *new music*. .........
  • sketchess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sketchess

Post 3+ Months Ago

ah, I c, will definately have a go at that! thanks for ur input!
  • Wiper
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Wiper
  • Loc: Norway, Oslo

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with the other guys here too. All these logos look professional and well done. you should be proud of yourself if you're new at this.
I liked the last one too
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I honestly cannot believe you are asking someone else to design a logo when that "4 in the B" one is just perfect. I really like that and you should be proud of what you have done.

:)
  • sketchess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sketchess

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks again guys, but my boss just isnt buying it :cry: I've got to a limit with it now whereas i've been doing it for so long, I don't even know what before looks like anymore! any suggestions? u can tell I'm getting desperate!!
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

If this is to be moved to the job offers, then he has to state if it's a paying job or not
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

There is no reason for you to create 4 different threads discussing the exact same topic. I've merged them all to your original post.
  • sketchess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sketchess

Post 3+ Months Ago

thankx, no, it wont be a paid job unfortuately, I just saw that in a earlier post that people were willing to have a go at designing the logos just for the fun of it! ..... :oops:

plus I do need the help!
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, if you're being paid, which given that you have a "Boss" means that you probably are, why would any of us here help you for free?

Why should you be paid for our work?
  • sketchess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sketchess

Post 3+ Months Ago

other people were doing for free on other posts! No worries.didn't mean to p*ss anyone off. If anyone has any ideas please help me, I'm a girl in need. thankx anyway
  • sketchess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sketchess

Post 3+ Months Ago

p.s, its not like I applied for this job. I got offered it after school with no training or work experience. So i'm s bit stuck on this one! geez, can't a guy help a sister out!? :)
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

heh, applied, offered, whichever, you're being paid to do a job and you're not doing it, you're coming to others to do it for you. :)

Don't worry, you didn't piss anybody off, just that we don't do work for people when they're the ones being paid to do it - you might want to explain that to your boss, most businesses won't do that - and may of us here do this for a living. :)

We help people learn how to do it themselves. Sure, sometimes we'll create images, or scripts, etc. for people here for free, but usually for long established members who are looking for something for their own personal website, not their employer's website :)

The images you produced that you posted early on in this thread show that you definitely do have the experience and ability to produce some very beautiful images. Ask your boss exactly what he wants, then attempt to produce it. If your boss doesn't know, show him a bunch of different ideas you've come up with, and let him pick one - or pick one that can be developed into something more to his liking.
  • sketchess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sketchess

Post 3+ Months Ago

see what your saying. Just wanted to say that its not like I'm being lazy here. I've been working on this logo for months now and have produced hundreds. I don't even know what it looks like anymore. :?

I wasn't asking someone to do my work for me because i would not be happy airing work on tv which wasn't mine anyway. I just wanted to hear others' suggestions thats all and see other people's interpretation of what a cool music logo might look lke! :D
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I saw some the other day actually, on this page..

http://steinerstuff.blogspot.com/ :)

The top one and bottom one both look great - and would work well for T-Shirts, Flyers and other marketing media.
  • think.correctly
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: markham, ontario

Post 3+ Months Ago

i to like the fourth one. the one i dont like is the firt one, its feels kinds 70's to me :P
  • sketchess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sketchess

Post 3+ Months Ago

he he thanx axe :D

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 27 posts