Need Help Designing my Logo

• wholesalechecklist
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • wholesalechecklist

Post 3+ Months Ago

I desperately need a new logo for my site, http://www.searchpurple.com. I want it to be a bit smaller then what it is now, but I want it to look welcoming, professional, smooth and compliment the color scheme of the site well.

Where should I begin?

(If someone wants to make one for me, I will give you a free Featured Link in the directory, worth $50)

Thanks guys
  • vcx
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Try searching the type of font you want, find a similar logo that you've seen and go from there.

If you've seen something you like and you want it to look like that, usually a visual of it helps big time, you know?

After that, you can get ahold of someone that is good at designing logo's, i'm not too bad myself but hey if you can find the image of what you want it to sort of look like and PM me, i could probably help you out just for helping out's sake.

Not even sure what that featured link would do for me really, so yeah.
  • Albert_chu
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Albert_chu

Post 3+ Months Ago

try and relate your logo to the website itself so it fits in better...it would be good to find a better font to use...preferably a mroe professional one. colour is an important part of a logo...its what attracts your visitors! make sure you use vibrant colours that will be eye catching the the people looking at your website but at the same time keep it to the theme of your website.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts