I need help with banner :(

• batista
  • Born
  • Born
  • batista

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there

To explain somthin first. I have dyslexia, and some other learning difficulties inc asperger's.

I wanted to make a banner (for people to put in signature, so other people see and register and come to form), for a form of mine. It is about depression, weight loss, anxiety, addictions, etc... - but i cant manage it.

I wanted it between 150x500 and 230x550 (little bigger is ok)

Is there any kind person out there that would not mind helping me here?

I have tried to take spell check over this :)

Thanks

PS if a kind person doent mind helping me, if you need to know anything, then pm me. I wont put my website address here as i do not know if that would be allowed.

Thank you so much :)
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you give us a bit more information on what it is you are looking for then someone somewhere might come along and knock something up for you. An idea of colours etc etc might be handy too.

Good luck.
  • batista
  • Born
  • Born
  • batista

Post 3+ Months Ago

thank you for replying :) Sorry, i did not think to add those :$ my brain is a bit sleepy lol

Colours

The forum colours are http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/8578/untitledga8.jpg that - however they can be any colours really.

Font - has to be easy to read, as we are talking disabilities, some people find it hard to read fancy writing.

words - i have no clue really - i am not good with words. Anything that will say what we are about, which is basically that if you need support, or have a disability or depressed, self harm, suicidal, etc... - thats basically what the support group is for. Oh and we have an arcade with games to take their mind off thigns. That if you have any disability, that we will help you too.

I hope this is okay - however the website is http://www.specialneedsplace.com - if it could contain the website address aswell.
  • wfcamb
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Louisiana, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't have the time to help you, but I did go to that forum.. You said you wanted something really easy to read.. I have ADHD and some other weird stuff.. :P That forum is confusing for me.. Just thought I'd let ya' know in case there are others like me that want to visit there.. This way you would know instead of people just ignoring you.. ;)
  • heynings
  • heynings
  • Loc: ontario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I love making sigs and banners for people [an old hobby of mine] and I'd love to make a few for you, if you're still interested that is. Please tell me if you still want one, since the last post in this thread was july 13 and we're now into August.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts