Need the Skills

• CE F
  • CE F
  • Loc: Portland Or/Dallas Tx

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everybody,
So I have a typical question, which has probably been answered a hundred times before. I have been checking out the Tennis matches and WOW, that’s kind of well nifty. (Keeping it PG per the rules.) I was just wondering if any of you would mind, pointing me in a direction to learn the skills? I haven’t ever messed with it at all, but I am not technically changed ether.
So if there is a sherpa out in ozzu land the sweet.
Thanks
Ce F
  • Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: places..

Post 3+ Months Ago

Play around with photoshop, test everything out, try it out, play with images, use all the tools, mix them up, play with them, good skills take time, and are absorbed not direct teached! try some tutorials if it helps!.
  • OriginNO
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: the Glass City (Hometown: the NO)

Post 3+ Months Ago

I learned a lot by playing tennis. Something about the pressure of competition pushes you to try new things you might not otherwise do.
  • CE F
  • CE F
  • Loc: Portland Or/Dallas Tx

Post 3+ Months Ago

So is adobe photoshop CS what I want to buy? or is there something else for the $$$.

tx for the reply's so far.
  • Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: places..

Post 3+ Months Ago

cs is a good investement if your going to put the effort in becoming good at graphics, 7 is also great
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree
  • Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Louisville, Ky

Post 3+ Months Ago

honestly I have heard that there are not a whole lot of differences between cs and 7. Although I have no experience with earlier versions of PS I think I am going to have to agree that there really aren't a whole lot of differences. Except of course for price
  • OriginNO
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: the Glass City (Hometown: the NO)

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have never used 6, 7, or CS...That's right I am still using 5.5 for Mac. Finale out put is all that matters to me. Until they make a PS that does something I am unable to create with my 5.5 I see know need to spend hundreds of dollars for any of them. I am very sure you can find PS 5.5 very, very cheap in comparison to the newer versions. Besides, software companies seem to just be putting their applications out on top of each other. At the rate they're going they'll probrally be 3 new versions out within the next year, lol, and the companies are going to try their best to convince you you need all of them.
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can also try paintpro 7. Althou its not as good as photoshop 7 but still u can learn alot from it..the animation shop would help u to excel in animation..
  • omirix
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: 127.0.0.1

Post 3+ Months Ago

CS has the only advantage of:

Better Interface Graphics
One extra, miniscule tool.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree