New Digi Cam

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all, if this should be in the Photography forum then i am sorry. I didnt know where i should put this.

Well, i got my new Digi Cam tonight costing quite a bit of money. It is a HP Photosmart R507/R607 Digital Camera which costs around £300 ($560.13). It has a video recorder on it as well as other features. I looked up a website and found this little info on it...

"The HP Photosmart R507 digital camera is ideal for individuals and families looking for a durable, pocket-sized and easy-to-use camera. With its Ultra-compact, stylish metal face and practical wave-style fingergrip. This camera not only looks and feels good but also boasts 4.1 MP resolution and HP Real Life technologies for true-to-life photos."

For more info, click here!

I havnt used it yet as the battery is still charging. I wondered if anyone else had this camera and if they thought it was good. I am not too sure about Digital Cameras so i dont know what makes it good or not. So far, people i have spoken to have been quite impressed.
  • darkermoon
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Riverdale, MD

Post 3+ Months Ago

On the site it says that it costs £146.78 inc VAT... Anyways, sounds like a decent camera from what you say. I've always prefered Canon or Sony but, that's just me.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

darkermoon wrote:
On the site it says that it costs £146.78 inc VAT... Anyways, sounds like a decent camera from what you say. I've always prefered Canon or Sony but, that's just me.

That is without all the extras. If you look at the site there is an "accessories" bit which has accessories that are available but at an extra cost. My camera has all of these accessories and when i add them all up it came to £281.18 which was the original plus vat then with all these bits on, so all of it then the vat would take it to £304 which is roughly how much it costs.

Its a good camera though, really good quality.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts