• Beginner
  • Loc: Branford CT

Post 3+ Months Ago

Comments welcome
  • Mattu
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

you did a real excellent job with cutting out the hand and working it through the webpage. one thing you might want to consider is that this piece of artwork seems to me like an ad. if this is true, you may choose to reconsider the way you present the most vital peice of information in the entire picture: the website address.

the image itself caught my eye right away, but the website title is first of all, tilted, making it harder to comprehend/read. and it's just off to the side, and may not get noticed. making the name itself fit in well with the artwork (which is done very well, as i said) will really grab the attention you want, and let them notice the vital information, while getting the enjoyment of the humor instilled within the piece.

good luck and God bless.
  • sycofi5h
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • sycofi5h
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

HA Oh my god that is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time that i great i love it. yeah like mattu said you did a really good job of cutting out the hand. well done.
  • Zenith1
  • Zenith1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Excellent idea. I am not photoshop guru, but you should consider applying gaussian blur to the hand, cause I can see ziggies on the hand while you removed background. Tell me if I am wrong. Good work, great idea.
  • mr_darek
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would take out the rest of the arm on the left side of the image - looks like a hand going through a hole in that regard as apposed from the web page which is supposed to be grabbing.

I would recommend better typefaces and typetreatments....it's making the piece look too ordinary which contradicts the un-ordinary visual with the hand....
  • stinger
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • stinger
  • Loc: San Jose, CA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the creative side to grabbing at your clients. Maybe you can move it into flash so that you can animate and ad some motion to really get their attention!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts