New humor strip added to Gutterflycomix

• Thomas
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Over at http://www.gutterflycomix.com we have added a humor strip to the line up of comics. Right now there are only two comics under the Gutterflycomix.com banner, but we plan on adding more in the future. The plan from day one has always been to provide the website as a platform from which to launch many different online comics in many different genres. Check out the new strip, which is updated weekly, and let us know what ya think.

Keep in mind that the guy who does all the music and sound in the comics and on the site does all the art on the new humor strip. We have both co-written it. So for a guy with no visual art talent what so ever I think that he has done a pretty good job on the strip. Again let us know what ya think and thanks for reading.

One last thing, we have updated the site as well with a new sketchbook that is updated each day and new music. Ok, that's it. Read on.
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

Not sure which strip you are referring to, but I got a good laugh out of the webcomics for hire one. Very funny :-D

I'll look into the rest when I have more time, but good job for now! :-D

PS (If you are ever looking for someone to turn a story into a strip I have three characters that work well together...I'm just a terrible story writer :-P)
  • Thomas
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey thanks for the kind words. We were hoping people would find the Webcomics Character for Hire strip funny. The other comic on the site is more of a flash based comic, but still good reading. Thanks again and check us out tomorrow too since we are updating out sketchbook each day with new stuff.
  • Thomas
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

That signature thing of yours on your site is very cool and interesting. Never seen anything like it before. Good work man. Made my day :D
  • Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Louisville, Ky

Post 3+ Months Ago

that is good stuff there..reminds me a lot of groening's stuff....

the swatstika one I don't get....whats up with that?
  • tiekie
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tiekie

Post 3+ Months Ago

This site seems to be down for now
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

tiekie wrote:
This site seems to be down for now

This topic is nearly 3 years old. The site is probably no longer online.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts