Nobody panic !

• dellx
  • dellx

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi again. No drawings this time :) I've started to study a second specialization (Computers and Media technologies)in my university. The one problem Im having is that I started off in the same year as my main specialization(acting). Long story short - I have to write about tablets, how they work (in depth). We are talking pen tablets here like the same Im using to draw. Also i have seen mouses that are adapted for drawing as well. Like the one I have attached to this post.(if anyone knows what kind of mouse is in this image please share! :D ) Any links and replays filled with information on the subject will be recived with great joy! :roll: thanks for your help in advance :)
Attachments:
Untitled.jpg
  • Arcbc30
  • Arcbc30

Post 3+ Months Ago

That's a mouse for a Digitizer used for Computer Aided Drafting. It used to be the industry standard for CAD instead of using drop down menues or icons on the monitor you would use a mouse like that on a digitizing pad, similar to a pen tablet, except it would have the icons for the CAD program printed on it- you would put the cross hairs of the mouse over the icon you wanted to select on the digitizer pad and click- thereby initiating the command- just like clicking and icon on the monitor these days. I haven't seen one being used in a long time but that one looks rather modern. Google CAD digitizer and you'll find some info.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts