Norseman

• Gray539
  • Student
  • Student
  • Gray539

Post 3+ Months Ago

I bet you didn't expect a plane. This old 1930's Norseman is painted in RCAF trainer colours. Haven't had much time for any graphic work lately but did manage to get this old work completed. Mixture of vector and raster graphics. My own references used for the digital painting.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Really glad to see more of your stuff. Yet again a really good photograph, sorry, i mean digital art drawing. Your attention to detail everywhere is great but i love it more so on the sky. The clouds are really impressive.

Well done!
  • Gray539
  • Student
  • Student
  • Gray539

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks SB for taking a look and commenting. The sky and ground cover were a bit challenging on this one. Thanks again.
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

Gray539 wrote:
I bet you didn't expect a plane.
I really want to challenge you to do something else especially since your so good with aviation topics :-) Out of curiosity have you ever thought about trying to break into the matte painting/set extension parts of the movie industry? I think you have the skill.

some cool matte painting examples
  • Gray539
  • Student
  • Student
  • Gray539

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for your comments graphixboy. Those are sweet looking matte paintings in your link. The graphics thing is just a hobby for spare time with me. I do other topics sometimes, but usually drift back to aviation work. I'll post a couple of other none aviation works in separate threads.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts