Not Spring

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've had quite a laugh this last few days. The other day i wont the Digital Art competition in the competition forum and after winning i decided that the next competition title would be "Spring". Since the 28th of Febuary the weather here has been quite the opposite. Its more like winter.

As a result, armed with my Digital Camera, i have enjoyed this severe snow weather and decided to take quite a number of pictures and i thought i might share some with you all.

If you look at this gallery, you will see some pictures are the same as others only the ones with less snow were on the 28th. Every day since then there has been some heavy snow overnight (like there is right now) and this has built up to well over 10 inches (whatever measurement that is wherever you are).

This is easily the worst snow we have had in the North of Scotland for 5-10 years. Quite fun :)

Enjoy!
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Anchorage, AK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hilarious how things have a way of turning out, eh? I love the pics though. I always enjoy seeing pictures of places I havent been yet. If you happen to take any pics of local landmarks, etc. I would enjoy those as well. Hopefully it doesnt totally ruin your hopes of winning the digital art competition again! :lol:
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Those are great thanks for sharing SB. I'm going to explore the rest of your site now :P
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

:lol:

its poor. Needs some major modifications, not bad though considering i started to learn about php and CSS about 6 months ago.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts