My photography site

• Zenith1
  • Zenith1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all,

I would like to present you my website for digital photography. There you can find my CV, photos I have done, wallpapers, links to photography sites and some website-related sites too.

Here is the link to my site: Robert's Place

Enjoy your visit.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

You've got talent! Beautiful shots. BTW, how did you pull off being able to bring a camera into an REM show??
  • Zenith1
  • Zenith1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanx.

I brought camera in by pure luck. :roll: When I got to concert place there were lot of people, and I was dying to get to the toilet. Ok, once I got to guards that was looking for unwanted things people might brought in, those guys told me no camera...........battle began there....I said I must go to toilet (like urgent that is, but this bouncer told me to take camera back to my car, which was one mile away). We exchange few nasty words and guy almost hit me :shock: , then my (ex)girl came thru those guys too, but I told this bouncer she will keep camera while I go to toilet. Ok after few minutes he began to lose attention for use two and I told her that we should go into concert hall. After 5 minutes everything was fine, I found toilet, camera was in and I got few very good shots of R.E.M.

Robert <<--true R.E.M. fan
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow haha well you were VERY lucky!! beautiful shots
  • Mp2D
  • Mp2D

Post 3+ Months Ago

i totally agree...beautiful shots...cool web site too, its simple, elegant, and unique...i've never seen anything like it before....good work.
  • Mattu
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

your camera kicks a**. i love the pictures, amazingly high quality. i need a camera like that ;)
  • CycloneJack
  • Born
  • Born
  • CycloneJack
  • Loc: Iowa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I do a little photography on the side, but what I really liked were the photos you manipulated a little bit, especially the one with the large tree and tower in the back ground. And the blue haze picture is awesome.

I've got a Pentax K1000, looks like it went through Vietnam. But it still takes awesome pictures.

Great job. :)
  • sycofi5h
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • sycofi5h
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow those are some cool photos and goes well with the site.. i like the Mystic ones the best looking good mate.
  • Zenith1
  • Zenith1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanx for nice words. I added some new galleries, infrared and panorama section. Cya l8r.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts